- Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 4/170°C.
- Mash two bananas in a mixing bowl (it generally helps if they're quite ripe).
Mix in 170g flour and 2tbsp cocoa and 115 sugar.
- Dissolve 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda in 140ml water, then add to the mix with 140ml vegetable oil. The mixture will be pretty runny, but don't worry about that.
- At this point, we added a handful of walnuts and I reckon chocolate chips would be a good addition too.
- Pour the mixture into a pre-greased tin and bake for 40 minutes.
- If you made it in a round tin, cut off the edges and eat them. After all, brownies are meant to be square, right?
|Brownies and berries|