|Nyom nyom nyom...|
- Melt 250g dark chocolate.
- Stir in 100ml soya cream, 100g creamed coconut and 50g desiccated coconut.
- Leave in the fridge over night.
- Roll into balls in icing sugar and desiccated coconut, then sprinkle with cocoa powder.
- I made 31, but it could easily do a few more.
Recipe source: 'Return of the Cake Scoffer'
If you're feeling that all that's just a little unhealthy, why not make a crumble? Crumbles are great. They're full of fruit so you can pretend that they're healthy... At Veggie Soc on Sunday, we made an apple and rhubarb one. It was really easy, and tasty too.
|Oaty crumble topping|
Apple and rhubarb crumble
- Pre-heat oven to around 180°C/Gas Mark 5.
- Boil enough apple and rhubarb to fill most of your dish until soft.
- Mix together equal amounts of sugar and flour in a bowl.
Using your hands, rub in small amounts of sunflower spread at a time until the mixture looks like breadcrumbs.
- Add a handful of oats.
- Use mixture to cover fruit.
- Bake crumble until the top turns golden brown.
Enjoy with soya cream, custard or ice cream. (Hey, it's fine; you're eating fruit...)