- Mix together 1 cup flour, 1 tsp sugar, 2 tsp baking powder (and optional1/4 tsp ground cinnamon). I also added a handleful of raisins for breakfast pancakes.
- In a separate bowl, mix 1 cup soya milk, 1 tbsp vegetable oil, 1 tbsp water (and optional 1 tsp vanilla extract).
- Add the dry and wet ingredients together. The recipe says it's fine for there to be lumps.
- Melt a small amount of suflower spread in a pan.
- Ladle some of the mixture into the pan and cook on both sides at a medium heat.
- This recipe makes about 6 small pancakes, so you have plenty of time to practise flipping!