Wednesday 10 August 2011

Emma finally updates her blog (part four)


Last stop for today's series is the Yaffle Cafe in Derby, which is a cafe/radical library situated above the Soundbites health food shop. During the day, they serve pasties and salads and so on, but every Thursday evening they serve international themed vegan meals from £4.50, which are thoroughly delicious. Me and Charlotte really enjoyed our meal and tea (they have an amazing selection!) and decided to share some cake, too. Chocolate brownie and sparkly(!) grape cupcake. Mmm...




Edible glitter!!

That's all for now, but I'll be back soon with plenty of cake and exclamation marks! Hmm, sometimes I joke that, in my quest to break stereotypes, I'm going to become a fat vegan, but reading through the last few posts, I wonder whether that might soon turn out to be the truth...!

No comments:

Post a Comment