This one is really quick and easy, but still just as tasty as usual.
|Yum yum yum...|
- Sift together 225g self raising flour, 115g sugar, 1 heaped tsp baking powder and optional 30g cocoa in a big, microwave proof bowl.
- Mix in 235ml water, 100ml vegetable oil (not olive oil) and optional handful of raisins.
- Drop 1 heaped tbsp syrup into the bowl and it should sink to the bottom.
- Stretch PVC cling film (non PVC will melt) over the bowl and pierce it with a fork.
- Microwave on full power for 7 minutes.
- Leave to stand for 2 minutes.
- Enjoy with soya ice cream or custard.
Oh, and just some quick news on the ice cream front...
|Chocolate, coconut and vanilla ice cream from Mercadona|